Warranty Information Overview
- Do you need to place a warranty claim?
- Not sure if your Quigley product is under warranty?
- Don't have a warranty packet?
Quigley offers a warranty on the Quigley 4x4 system matching the vehicle warranty from the vehicle manufacturer. Quigley also works closely with the OEMs to ensure the Quigley 4x4 system does not void the factory warranty. The VIN and vehicle mileage are required to confirm warranty status.
Authorization MUST be obtained from Quigley BEFORE repairs are made. Failure to obtain prior authorization will result in denial of reimbursement for the warranty claim.
Pre-owned vehicles carry different warranties that are dependent on the mileage of the vehicle at the time of manufacturing.
- New up to 5,000 miles carry Quigley's new vehicle warranty
- 5,001 - 30,000 miles carry a 24 months / 24,000 miles
- 30,001 - 60,000 miles carry a 12 months / 12,000 miles
At this time, Quigley does not offer a warranty on Driveshafts or Specialty Upfit.